blog-hopped =p

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I was blog-hopping and checked out Tiqah's blog .. and I found this!

Thanks for the greetings T! Didn't know you did that, hehe! Mwahhhhh!

My dear, you're gonna be as horny as me. Don't worry, I'll pollute your mind as much as I can =D And I won't charge you ;) I'm just passing my knowledge tuu ~ =D We're just biologically minded babe! ;) HEHE.

I think all of you peeps are gonna use that phrase of mine sooner or later ..


NO COMMENT!


Haha!

I did the quiz that T did.

My results are ..




You Should Learn Spanish



For you, learning a language is about career advancement and communication.

Knowing Spanish will bring you tons of possibilities for jobs and travel. Bárbaro!



Spanish? Hmm ~ I remember the lecturer drives a big bike .. =D HAHA!




Your Scholastic Strength Is Inspiring Others



You are great at developing a vision, and getting others to adopt your way of thinking.

You are talented at leading, balancing tasks, and helping people work together.

You should major in:

Counseling
Environmental studies
Law
Social work
Political science
Nursing




T__________T

Social work/Counselling is kinda related to the course that I wanted to take before I join UBD .. but parents don't allow me to go oversea. Bummer.

0 comments: