too little time ..

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm so f-ing tired but I still wanna blog and at the same time, I wanna watch L Word. Girls are indecisive .. sometimes. See, I'm blogging here. This means that I wanna update and I've made my decision, right right right? =D Haha!

By the way, I'm watching the last disc of L Word Season 5 =P

So, I promised you pictures. I give you pictures.

First of all, I want to post a pic from practical. I find that they all like to mix allll the different solution to see the colour change. Like we used to do. So, they got this neon yellow colour .. it's different from the pic though =="


One or two of the girls mixed the solution and small smoke was produced. WTH girls! Lols.

Near the end of my practical, I got a message from my BENG. But I was so tired to drive down to KB to meet him plus I gotta photocopy some stuffs.

So, I was driving in town with San beside me, looking for a bloody car park. After a round or two, I look at the rearview mirror and saw this guy who wore this nice shades giving me this 'what-chu-looking-at' face (he has a friend sitting beside him) and he was like following me!!!

I gave up to find parking near Seria Plaza so I went to bus-stop and that pyscho is still following me!!! O.O" Then when I look carefully, it's that a-hole BENG and Haz sitting beside him =="


SERIOUSLY DUDE, YOU FREAKED ME OUT!!


Lil Jade got her dental appointment and took out TWO teeth! OMFG, you soooo don't want to see her teeth!! It's so f-ing decay .. or rosak, whatever! Actually I took some pictures of it, but I don't think you wanna see it. So yea, better save it for myself.

Last night I FINALLY get to see Beng and Haz properly. We met at OGDC first and Bum met me there too =) Me, San, Beng and Fiq went to WYWY to yamcha. Bum went to meet her friends. BUMMER! XP


OMG, I'M FAT.

We kept on talking and laughing mann ~ Until 12am baru we leave the place. Beng was tired that in the end, it was me who drove us back to Seria. I'm fine with that .. 'coz I finally get to drive a freaking SWIFT! YAY! =P

'Bout school?

It's good and fine, everything's okay. Except yesterday when I got super pissed when this boy in one of my classes just wouldn't sit his ass properly on the chair then I asked him to stand up. But not for long laa ~ eventhough I said 'whole period' which ended up .. about 10-15minutes? I don't remember, probably less than that. Too soft-hearted.


Anyways ~ ~ TODAY I WAS LATE!!


10 minutes late to my classss!! Hopefully my students won't be angry. But they are soooo cuteeee ~ they asked me to take picture with them before the class ends =D Gonna post it when I got the pictures. Heh!

I went to the assembly hall during my break time to check out the Geography projects that the students from Form1, 2 and 3 did.




THEY ARE SO AMAZING! =D


It's soooo good man! Back in my days, I've never do that kind of stuffs. Took LOTSA pics =D


Form 1 - Hand-made Weather Instrument












The project No.14, was done by Jia Yau and his classmates. Not bad eh, except for the urm .. W and E =="


Form 2 - Recycling









Form 3 - Geographical Landscapes
















And this piece of project ~ is really special =D Done by 3 boys from Form 3B.




See that? They have small guppies in it! Haha! And coins .. like a wishing well. Lols!

That's almost all of the project and I've made my vote =)

Tomorrow morning I got some bloody extra classes and I seriously don't know what to do! Argh! I wanna sleeeepp! But, it's my last day tomorrow. Sighs. Gonna miss them =(

Tut tut tut! Stop with the emo-ness and sad-ness.

I'll be flying off to KL with homies soon! Si beh exciteddddd ~ !! x) I kinda miss Fung now but she's in Bangkok now. Hmm ~

This Saturday will be heading to Tutong Beach with kawans! =D

*sing*
Tralalala ~ sandy beach ~ here we comeee ~
Sexy girls are coming to you ~
So as sexy boyss ~



Please ignore me =]

0 comments: