Miss Chia.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Note: I'm trying to post this quick 'coz I'm running out of timee ~

I knowwwwwww I'm suppose to post again yesterday but I didn't coz I was in Kaybee the whole afternoon with Peanut, Ding and Siaw Huei. Migosh, my ass is getting bigger and bigger!!

Nadia highlighted and dyed her hair. So nice!


NADIA, HAIR ONLY. NOT YOU! XP





They all did their hair except me, just teman teman. But I was suppose to look through the exam paper to get an idea of what to teach my students.

YES ~ I guess almost everyone knows that I'm teaching as a substitute teacher at the moment. But I'm not gonna be long, so in case any of my 'student-to-be' is reading .. APPRECIATE THE TIME WHEN I'M TEACHING HO ~ you're not gonna get another hot teacher like me anymore *jibang* HAHA!

And don't gimme a hard time teaching you guys *winks*

Before going to Kaybee, we went to her house to see Leo, her baby brother.


SO CUTE!!






A video of Leo, specially for Nadia & Nora =D







So, what did I do on Sunday? (will skip some points to make story short)
I met Silly Bum at OGDC and went to jogging with San. And 'kidnap' her to my place XD

But she's having a better time with Jade lo =.="


See? They're having a great time playing Private Eye. WTH ~ ! Totally ignored me the 2 of them, HOW CAN?? I'm suppose to be the center of attention lo! Hahahahahaha! Just kidding =P

I loike my Sunday a lot =p I know why and you don't! Some of you don't actually .. haha!

So today, school. Yes.

I went to both of the Form 3 classes and ~ didn't really teach anything 'coz I didn't get to prepare and the exam papers are having a teeny weeny problem(s). So I gotta check the papers myself. Sighs. Stupid Teck Lee.

So anywayss ~ classes weren't bad except that some students are kinda cheeky but I've guessed it 'coz we used to be like that as well. Hoho! Tomorrow got 2 classes as well ~

So ..
STUDENTS, ARE YOU READY FOR MISS CHIA ?


Haha!

I like to say this: "Call me .. Miss Chia."

Siok sendiri maaa!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh gosh! LATE!!
Better run now .. to exam papers =___=


(P/S: Look carefull at Nadia's pic and notice the diffrence of her hair colour! XD)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey h0t sub teaCher wana date? Haha :p jK... WelL i wud like to date u tho bt i tink ur ouT of my league :( and n0 im n0t ur s0oN to be stdnt haha xD anyh0w take cAre :)

nikki.szeli said...

haha! who are u then? =)

Anonymous said...

Haha who am i?uh must say ah?haha xD now i feel silly haha i was ''drunk'' when i commented :p(yea right) although i don't want to reveal who i am :) coz i don't want you to get all weird on me later on haha like ''oh its u'' but i dont wana keep u hanging and dont reply haha.. anyway if u dont get what i said nvm haha here's a clue : i have the same name as james bond actor ,i think is the 1st oNe or 2nd. Another clue i have a same name as a tennis player. Another clue a movie title''who frame . . . . . Rabbit'' . . . . Part is my name haha if u still don't know thank god haha and nvm huhu xD if u do know uh d0nt kn0w what to say haha

nikki.szeli said...

i thinking ~ if u're the 'acid lab' owner. HAHAHAHA! yes yes? no no??

Anonymous said...

Maybe maybe Hahaha xD


yes yes u g0t it rite :) wah u got a good detective skill haha h0w did u kn0w? :p

Anonymous said...

Maybe maybe hahaha :p ok ok is yes yes haha wow u go a good detective skill hmMm :p how did u know?

Anonymous said...

Maybe maybe haha :p alrite is yes yes :) wow u got a good detective skill haha how did u know? :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe maybe haha :p alrite is yes yes :) wow u got a good detective skill haha how did u know? :)

nikki.szeli said...

how did i know? because my traffic told me so! plus ~ the way u type the words lo. hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha xD busted,my text very obvious ah?hahaha anyway sorry replied too much haha i use mobile so there was an error :) and i thought it wasn't sent . Btw u still use xxxx937?hahaha

nikki.szeli said...

ohh ~ no wonder so banyak reply. yeaps. still using the same line =p

Anonymous said...

Yea lo haha i was like heh y so many one! I bet u thought i was insane o sumthin rite :p,oh okies hmmm

nikki.szeli said...

nolaa ~ !! haha!