n-e-r-v-o-u-s

Friday, July 11, 2008

Guessss what? =D


I JUST WOKE UP!!


Oh yea, it's 11.37pm right now. Everyone's going to sleep and I baru wake up. I have this bloody headache since morning and I'm trying to make the headache go away by resting and not eating any panadols. But at 3plus in the afternoon, I gave up!

After 2 panadols, I sleep like a baby and I was suppose to accompany Mamee to do some shopping but in the end I 'put her aeroplane'. I'm good, I know.

So this morning I went to school for two extra classes. One of the classes (==") .. like almost half of the class didn't attend! They thought it was a remedial class, like, NOOO ~ The timetable didn't write "(Rem)" looo ~ so it's a normal class. But ahh ~ never mind.

And I sawww the new Chem teacher and it's a 'HE'. This is like the first time I see a male chemistry teacher in school. So anywayssss ~ about this new teacher .. he looks like the kind of teacher you can bully 'coz you know .. he's soft-spoken.

*silent*

Am I using the right words???? Ahh blaa ~ F it. HAHA. I know I shouldn't say him but I just can't help it. But maybe he got some tricks in his sleeves, I don't know. Whatever =P

I was at home after school and I've finished my L Word Season 5! Yay! And I'm sooooo waiting for Season 6 which I heard it's the last season *sniff sniff* No more Shane after that ='(

Anyways, today (it's 12.31am now) afternoon, we'll be hitting the beach! YAY!!! I can't waitttt ~ gotta pack some stuffs in the morning and early morning .. probably around 8ish, me and Beng and the others will be going to school. We never get sick of school, seriously. Lols!

Lastly ..


WHEN WILL UBD CALL ME KAN?!


Me and Mel have been waiting and some said their website ada name list .. MY A$$! Ishhhh!! Tired of waiting mann ~ some more next week I'll be flying to KL okayyyy ~ I'm afraid the call or letter comes when I'm away and everything will not be done you know ~ !! F!!!!

Now I'm kinda worry ..

=="

Okay, I better shower and probably grab some food. Hungry!

Toodlesss! =D

0 comments: