tired =="

Monday, July 07, 2008

So Saturday I went to Empire with San and his bro and some of his friends to watch Hancock.


The movie is all funny and good at the start but the ending .. Blaaa ~ boring ==" I even met Lieslie and Jun and his family there and also Krystal =D


Anyways, San lend me P.S. I Love You. I got teary eyes from that movie. *sniff sniff*


Gerry's hot ~ *melts*

LOLS!

Anywayss ~ Sunday Sunday Sunday ~ what did I do? OH YESS ~ !

Last minute pergi RTB sama Willy, Steph and Leng. I only had 10-15minutes to prepare myself then offffff we go! Waited for them for a while then we went to Unitech and I got The L Word Season 5. Yay! Darrrnnnnn happy 'bout it and I am TOTALLY, TOTALLY IN LOVE with Shane McCutcheon !! *scream*


I k-eh-nort resist her!!! *faints*




Yes, she's a girl. So what? She's effing HOT.

Okay, I'm kinda carried away ~ =p

After Unitech, went to Batu Bersurat to see my Bummy for a while and I sawwww ~ Ranoaddidas =D And his biggggoooo cam! I'm soooo gonna get one of those some day =) Well .. maybe not too big ..

We went back to Seria after that and yea .. long day.Tiring =.=

And today ~ back to school. But I got no Monday blues =p

I'm tired but got all energetic when I went into the classes. Had 2 classes in the morning .. and taught my Form 4 Science 'bout Molar Volume =D

I feeeelllll sssoooooo pprroouuudddd ~ 'coz I never really thought 'bout teaching before! Other than teaching my siblings la ..

Wen Jack and Zhe Ting came back =) They two and the usual others came to visit the school(again) and we talked and laughed. Ahh ~ I miss our class =')

And guess what? I had pratical in the afternoon. It all went well.. except when it's the boys' turn ==" But ~ I guess overall everything's okay.

*pick up call*

Cousin Xi Hao just dropped by my house and we talked talked talked. Gosh, I miss him! We're going out on Wednesday =D

I think I'm down with a flu at the moment .. and getting more and more sleepy ~

And too tired to upload any pictures x(

Okay, I'm gonna stop here before I blab 'bout weird stuffs =="

(P/S: I promise there'll be pictures the next post =p)

0 comments: