I'm LOVING it =D

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well well welll ~ the oh-so-fabulous-Nikki is here! =D


Now I'm at my dearest Laopo's place =) Finally WE have internet to use .. not 'Thank God', it's 'Thank Alish' !! Lol!

She told me that she'll be back on the 20th but in the end, she suprised me by coming back on the 19th and meet me with Ish on the 20th =D Super suprise lo okayy!! I was SO HIGH when I see her =D Muahahahaha. I finally get to be with her in KL. It's been ages since we talked about it =)

And .. OMFG, so many lengzais and lengluis loooo!!!! *faints*

(P/S: Actually .. more lengzais *wink*)


Why can't I be here with Lieslie and San? WHY OH WHY??????????

At the moment, I'm so si beh lazy to post up the pics of our trip .. I'll ony post some pics when I do. I won't throw air muka of 'some people'. Haha! And videos too!!! =D I'll definitely post of stupid videos up =)

The last night (19th July) with Beng they all, we had dinner at Planet Hollywood. Sounds so fly ehh? *kambang laugh* Anyways, it's really cool there. No worries blog readers, pics will be post when I'm not lazy =] Heh!

Okay .. now Imma start on my 'pre-U holidays' that started on 20th noon time =P

First of all, Ish .. DAMN TALL. Anyways, he's a _____-ass. (It's blank 'coz it changes from time to time) LOL!

And his car .. without his silencer on, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MY LOVEEEE!! NOISSYYY!!!!!! I LOIVEEEE ~ *love* Siok ehhh ~ !! He's funny, friendly .. Wait, should be 'TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME'. HAHA!! He taught me a lot of stuffs .. regarding 'bout almost everything .. Kinky? NOT!! Haha! Funny stuffs nia ~ =P

Reached Desaria .. OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG!! Si beh BIG looooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I mean .. I think it's like the size of Kpg. Cina that big? I may be wrong but whatever, it's just B-I-G !!

And there's a swimming pool ~ and the first hottie I saw there, *faints* Fardin!! He's friendly, handsome, cute and nice =D And topless *eyebrow* HAHA! I so gotta take picture with him .. and of course some other new people I met ..

Just in case Ish is reading this, WE GOTTA TAKE PICTURE ALRIGHT? =P

And I met Ish's girlfriend, Junice .. a friendly girl =D Easy to talk to too =) That's the kind of girl I suka. Not to forget Eyor =D Quiet but friendly too =) I don't really know how to spell his name though .. but never mind. Heh!

Ish and Laopo brought me to Sunway Pyramid, IOI and 1 Utama =D Asia cafe, Old Town and more are coming up x) We'll be going to Genting tonight. YAY!! And Imma meet a new friend this afternoon with Laopo and Ish, Beryl =D I just can't wait to meet more and more new people XD

Oh myyy .. I just realised this post is so disorganised! Where's the skill of writing essay I learn from GP lesson huh?

And Lieslie's room .. HEN XIANG ~ !! =D

Her bed .. comfy comfy!! So siok sleeping on her bed =) It's been a LONG while since I sleep with her .. Okay, that sounds so WRONG! You guys should know what I REALLY meant right? Not the senget one?

Gosh, I'm like blabbering .. =="


Anyways, we watched movies over at Ish & Eyor's place, The Love Guru and Undiscovered.

Overall, I'm having a G-R-E-A-T & F-A-B time over here ..

But ~

I still miss Bum.


Until here people .. MISS ME!





(P/S: I look so flyyy right now and I got a lot of stuffs from my deary Laopo. Hahaha!!)

(P/P/S: You all gotta check my pictures carefully when I do post my pictures .. HAHA!)

0 comments: