my guardian angel.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Friday blue .. I really have Friday blue.

I always forget that almost every Friday Jade has her dancing practice at school and I'm the one who have to send her to school. Sucks a bigggg time. Plus, today I woke up with a bloody headache. I'm really prone to headaches ==" So I'm used to taking panadols AND I know it's bad .. but I just can't tolerate the pain!

When I picked her up from the dancing practice, I saw Giselle *LOVE* So cute laa her ~ and she remembers me!! =D

I almost forgot to blog about the kimchi mee that Bum bought for me and I've received another parcel from Edward =D This time he gave me the Temasek's brochures and a pink bunny toy and 17 mag!! I loive 17 mag mucho muchooo ~





Look at the magazine cover .. did you realise that it's Ashlee Simpson? I didn't realise it's her until I saw her name on the cover o.O Looks more like the over-diet Jessica Simpson. Lols! PURELY MY OPINION OKAYY ~ I like Ashlee but at the same time, I hate her because she's Pete's wife.

I'M JEALOUS! HMPF!


Haha!And the kimchi mee isn't the brand that I used to eat but this one is GOOD too! *slurps* Just had it this noon time. Heh! I video-ed the bunny to let you guys to see how it .. 'jumps'? Lols! I accidentally video-ed my voice into it .. I said "Die." when it was knocked down. Lols.







And Ding bought me a packet of Jelly Beans!!! All the wayyyy from Aussie .. 'Hello mate!' Lols!Ahh ~ I love Jelly Beans! And this Jelly Bean is BIGGER!! I saw the jelly beans from Stella's blog and also from Soon Lee but kinda reluctant to try .. 'coz last time I made a very very weird taste by simply mixing it x( But .. I'll try again, maybe.


*half way of blogging .. went out to do some errand for Dadee*

FUCKED UP !!!

Lazy to story, kena lecture also .. tired jor. *sniff sniff*

Yesterday when I woke up from my nap, my bedroom lights failed to be switched on ==" KNN. So I used my mum's table lamp, lucky that it's bright enough. And my room is si beh messy at the moment, with clothes, books and textbooks all over the place ..




Yes, messy messy messy. But I'll clean up the rubbish soon after I post this blog.

Last night's bball match was quite interesting, and CCMS won BSB's CHMS =D Even if it's by one point but still, WINNER! After that, me and San went to OGDC for a while ~ then to my place. Gosh, I was SOOOOO TIRED!! I fell asleep while he's using my lappie. But I'm still able to send him homeee ~ then bla bla bla, dreamie land.

About me teaching .. I find that many people are suprised to hear that I'm teaching, even if it's as a substitute teacher. Lols! Why oh why peopleeee? Just because I have this wild look or because I don't look seriousssss? But I think I look si beh garang le when I'm in class, although in the end I can't help but laugh along with the students =D

Maybe I should take teaching as a career next time, I love kids alot =D But I think I'm gonna work out the teaching part .. Hmm hmmmm ~

I'll miss all of them when I'm going to leave ..

Anyhooossss ~ yesterday when I was chatting with Laopo(through Skype), I saw her personal message and asked her if it's Your Guardian Angel, 'coz at the same time, I wanted to blog about the song but I don't have enough time.

BAM!! It is that song, we're soooo connected =D No matter how long we didn't chat or see each other because of we gotta do our stuffs, we still have this special special strong bond, like a covalent bond, i.e. hard to be broken.


I LOVE MY LAOPO MUCHIE MUCHIE !!!


Minna said that she didn't see picture of me and Lez. Nahhh ~ here it is! Just got it from Lez few days ago =p



Anyways, Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, my faveeeee!!

I've been download loads of songs lately .. the old ones. Like Ashlee Simpson's and Black Eyed Pea's and also Fergie's. I'll definitely post it up one by one *winks*


At the moment, enjoy this =)




Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus


Your Guardian Angel -- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay woah, stay woah

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
[to fade]


*too lazy to upload my own to my imeem so decided to use others =p*


*sniffing around*

I smell delicious cake/cakes/cupcakes! *slurps*

0 comments: