almost lost.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally in KL!!


Now I'm at Beng's uncle's condo, accompanying to take his stuffs and we'll back to our hotel and rest. This condo is cool 'coz it has a swimming pool and we shall check it out realllll soooonnnn ~ !! Muahahaha!

Anyways, woke up at 5-ish to get ready and pack my backpack and stuffs into the luggage. I've been sleeping most of the journey, in flight and bus. Very tired la hoo ~ esp. that I slept at 3plus =="

Lucky that I didn't get me and Gabby lost in airport. We were kinda lost finding the place selling the bloody sky bus ticket. Lols. In the end, I found that we could buy it in the bus. Doink.

Okay, I'm having problem typing 'coz the keyboard very cacat. Can't upload any pictures now but will do when I can =)

Oh yea ..


I'M GOING TO UBD!!!



Dadee checked my name from the name list in UBD and yea ~ I got the letter. Yay! No more worries and I will try to enjoy, like I promised Bum and friends ~

Jun and Gabby went to Pudu Raya (spelling?) to buy his bus ticket back to S'pore and they'll check the tickets to Genting and now just waiting for Fung's arrival .. and the others too. And Fiq will be joining us TOMORROW NIGHT. WTH.

So heh, tonight ~ I don't know what's the plan but we'll just go with the flow ~ might be going out for sisha =D Only RM12 le!! Si beh cheap.

I guess that's it for now =D Don't know when's the next time that I'll get to blog .. but yea, let's see.

Out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of letter are you talking about? ubd? need to take lagi??

nikki.szeli said...

yeap .. ubd letter ~
i dont really get what u mean though .. haha!