changes.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oh finallyyyy I get to blog. I wanted to blog yesterday but heh! I'm too tired and too little time to do so ~ so yea .. sorry to my blog-readers =p

Tuesday afternoon I have to send my lil sis to see a dentist 'coz she has been crying about her toothache. Pfft, that's what you get for eating too much sweet and brush too little. Pfft! SOO ~ yea ~ Sean wanted to buy clay fo his project so brought him out along. Did I mention about me driving Chevy again? Yea, I'm driving a damn manual car. So, next time if you see me stuck in the middle of the road, do forgive me. 'Coz me memang will mati engine at times ==" But I'm trying my best now .. getting better too =D

Mamee asked me to go CCMS's primary section to check if Miss Olga can check Jade's teeth so I went there before going to the clinic and God .. I miss that school so much! So many memories =') There're changes .. nice ones =D and cute paintings on the ground. Heh!






'Bout Jade's toothache, she has to go back to clinic next week to take out the bad tooth .. or teeth? Tsk tsk tsk ~ ! When I was at her age, I LOVE MY TEETH SO MUCH that I always brush my teeth whenever I can and still I have this habit. Lols!

Then night .. went out with Willy, Ding, Fung & Annt. Went to Ideal and had dinner but I was kinda lifeless. Haha!! I was soooo tired that I didn't even wear my contact lens .. when I don't wear it, it means I'm tired .. but without lens and make-up, not even a BIT .. means I'm super duper uber tired and si beh pissed.


Still got a bit of make-up, means I'm just tired. Haha!

Anyways ~ about my classes .. they were quite okay? I guess? Didn't teach much 'coz I have no idea where did they study till but now I do so ~ I gotta prepare, just in case the new teacher hasn't reach here yet. And practicals!! Oh my oh myyyy ~ *bang walls* Lucky I got Teck Lee!! Hahahahaha!

Last night si beh tired mannn ~ but still I went out for a while (yea, right ~) then went home to sleep for a few hours. Oh my oh my ~ my eye bags!!!! And dark circles T________T very the darkkkk ~ *cover face & cry*

Last night was really pissed and tired and all that but got better this morning =) How pissed was I? No lens, no make-up kind of pissed. Lols!
BUT ~ yes, I'm all better and good. Heh!

And now .. I gotta take a nap 'coz tonight I gotta go to Kpg.Baru to see my 'students' to play =)

STUDENTS, MISS CHIA DOESN'T EXIST OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL ~


Only Nikki or Szeli or Sye Lih exist (A)


(P/S: No extra class on Friday & no classes on Sat! Yay! Super weekend!! XD)

0 comments: