没有烟抽的日子

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I didn't really 'blog' yesterday 'coz of the temper and mood I'm in. It's quite obvious.

So yesterday, I went to school again to do some stuffs and just stayed for an hour I think. After that me and San went to OGDC for a while and finally I can take pic of this ..



I saw it from Princess Nashwa's blog and I've been dyinggggg to try it out and at last ~ I did it! Thanks San for taking my pic =p

We went to Plaza a bit to do some shopping and eye-shopping then back home.

I didn't go to the beach in the end, 'coz nada perempuan okay! Not even one =.=" Plus no seats in the car, so I decided to stay home and relax and watch my Xing Guang DVDs that Mamee borrowed from her collegue. And I heard this song by one of the contestants ..




meiyouyanchouderizi.mp3 -


没有烟抽的日子 (mei you yen chou de ri zi)

没有烟抽的日子 没有烟抽的日子
mei you yen chou de ri zi mei you yen chou de ri zi
我总不在你身旁
wo zhong bu zhai ni shen pang
而我的心里一直以你为我的唯一的
er wo de xin li yi zhi yi ni wei wo de wei yi di
唯一的一份希望
wei yi di yi fen xi wang
天黑了路无法延续到黎明
tian hei le lu wu fa yan xu dao li ming
我的思念一条条铺在
wo de si nien yi tiao tiao pu zhai
那个灰色小镇的街头
na ge hui she xiao zhen de jie tou
你们似乎不太喜欢没有蓝色的鸽子飞翔
ni men si fu bu tai xi huan mei you lan she de ge zhi fei xiang
手里没有烟那就划一根火柴吧
shou li mei you yen na jiu hua yi gen huo chai ba
去抽你的无奈
qu chou ni de wu nai
去抽那永远无法再来的一耧雨丝 喔~
qu chou na yong yuan wu fa zhai lai de yi lu yu shi woo ~
在你想起了我后
zhai ni xiang qi le wo hou
又没有抽烟的日子 喔~
you mei you chou yen de ri zi woo ~


(P/S: Above is the shorter version of the lyrics)
(P/P/S: The singer is Zhang Hui Mei I think, but it doesn't sound like her .. )
(P/P/P/S: Original singer is Zhang Yu Sheng.)


I think I saw the title of this song from Hui Xin's personal message last time. I think.

Yesterday, I have quite a super down time. I don't really know if it's all sorted out but I do need to talk .. I do. But when will I talk to that person and actually spend some quality time? It seems so impossible now, with works and stuffs all coming up. And I'm actually being really really emo last night at Beng's place.

Talking with friends (and I love you Laopo, San and Fiq *hugs*) helped me, but it isn't the solution ..

"Face the problems if you want the relationship to be strong.
Run away from it if you're a coward."

- Fiq.



There're a lot of quotes that Fiq told me and I find it really good, but I just couldn't remember the others. Sowee. I'll try to remember next time. And our conversation ..

Fiq: Try to think positively SyeLih..
Me: How to think positive when everything is so negative?

Fiq: Then think about happy stuffs. Like our KL 'o8.

That guy ~ so sleepy liao but yet still listen and talk to me =') And also comfort me ..


Thanks Fiq, you know I love you muchomucho.


But you know what? The spoilest part is he kept on talking 'bout my pimples ==" Dude, very spoil!

So we hanged out at Beng's place until around 3am? I didn't get to drink much 'coz I need to drive. The gathering should have start at around 9 but I was waiting for Xueli and at the same time, Beng fell asleep!! WTH. We're waiting outside his gate then Fiq thought I was some stalker 'coz he didn't recognise my car plate =="

Everything started at 12plus. But it's still good I guess ~ as long as we had fun. There're me, Xueli, Beng, Kok How, Fiq and Haz only, YuYu and Gabby already went home before everything started. Such a small gathering.

When I reached home, I was physically and emotionally tired that I didn't take off my make-up and fell asleep. I slept till 6plus in the morning I think. I woke up to change my clothes and sleep again. Till 10plus. Chatted with Lieslie and now blogging.

Gotta reply messages in cbox. I didn't get to reply some of it and to link some bloggers. Sorry!

About UBD, I decided to take in Nonnie's suggestion and will definitely call 'em up.


Thanks a lot Nonnie! =D


I'm going to BSB later with Minn Yeei and San.

And now I pray .. everything will be okay soon.

0 comments: