a lil bit of this and that =)

Monday, February 02, 2009

HEHE.

I'm not dead yet ;) No worries. I'm just too busy to blog and now I just brushed my teeth and stuffs and soooo ~ I are ready to blog! =D

I bet y'all are missing me (A) HEHE!

Well ~ I've done a lot lately and I don't really know where to start .. There's too much to tell!

First of all, I had a steamboat session with Willy and Fung .. 'coz I won the bet between me and Willy ;)



Well ~ the bet is about .. me not getting involve in relationship for 3 months and I did .. I know it's a silly bet but yea .. at least I had a yummy yummy dinner *slurps*

(P/S: I'm still single =P )

But I puked and cirit-birit when I got home -___-" Wasted!


Secondly, we have this cute lil tiny chicky in our hostel! =D






But now the chicky is no where to be found =S I wonder where did it go .. and heard that this kind of chicken is quite expensive.


Third, the boys went back to Aussie and I miss them dearly ..





.. and also the girls! =((





I don't have any picture of Shirley =S Dammit!


And urm .. I went kinda crazy in Sengkurong 2 weeks ago ..


Don't know if you guys can recognise this place ;)


And the most important ..


The trip to Batu Marang Mangrove Forest! =D And that's me after catching the lil crab for Dr. Marshall and looking all messed up but fuck it, it's me. Haha!

I got some pics and videos with me but I haven't upload it into Aly so .. yea ~ Click here to view more pics!


About Chinese New Year ..











Didn't get to visit all of our friends' place but definitely had fun =D My pictures can be viewed from facebook so do check it out from there! Hehe.

And ..

Supplementary results are out. I passed my MA 1103 and failed my MA 1101 =( This means that I gotta retake MA 1101 next semester .. with the new intake. I'm not sure how's my French but hmm .. hopefully it's okay.


Oh oh! Last but not least ..


Happy Birthday Willy!


And now I shall go to bed with peace .. 'coz I finally updated =D





Sleeping with the lights on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Syelih~ XD
oO...still single..oOOO....lmaoXP owh the ayam is called ayam serama..used to have those back in my home..LOL cute right?:P Happy niu year to you^^ i want angpao=)

marcus

nikki.szeli said...

hello! happy chinese new year to you too! =D

im not married yet so i can't give you angpao .. what bout u gimme? XD

it is CUTE! x)

Anonymous said...

Harluuu! XD haha... ya hoh..u still single..cant ask angpao frm you yet:P LOL me havent married oso eh so cannot give you angpao yet either..u have to wait for a looong time.. hahahaha... so pretty lah you in red:P

marcus

nikki.szeli said...

hahaha! then i shall wait ;)

thanks for the compliment =)