greedy me.

Monday, February 09, 2009

So my MA 2111 is settled and there are clashes with my MIB tutorial and CO 1603 with my 2 hours lecture =S Nothing could be done but to change my tutorial group and .. skip CO. Okay ~ I'm a bad example.

And now I announce that .. I have night class now. I changed from Group 7 to 8 'coz I don't want to wear baju kurung/formal attire for 2 days so ~ night class is okay for me. I can't complain 'coz this is what I get for not studying hard enough -___-"


SIGHS.


I wore my mum's heels and DAMMIT, got lotsa blisters and the MAJOR one .. hurts like hell. Nice. Thank God that someone invented bandage!

Today is Chap-Goh-Meh and I'm not home for dinner =(( Since Mel is out with her family, me, Siaw Huei and G went to dinner at Swenson and watched ..


BRIDE WARS!


Funny and nice .. got a bit teary eyes near the end of the movie =P And I still haven't get to watch Underworld 3 >=(

And ohh ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HII WEI!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISH!


Okay people, I gotta run now 'coz I gotta print me MA 2111 notes.

Miss me ;)





Told chu I'm greedy =P

0 comments: