everything happens for a reason.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

I'm a heroine once again =D


Saved Nadia, Mel and Siaw Huei at Tutong 'coz Nadia's car overheated and the very first time to see the car kena toll! Like in a very near distance plus it's my friend's car .. LOLS!

Nadia's dad and Siaw Huei's dad arrived first then after a few wrong directions, I arrived as well.









And off we go ~ back to campus.

I came up for nothing last night -__- I thought I have bio practical and who knows that my eyes are so cacat .. I check the bio schedule all the time and I didn't see that there's no practical today! WTH.

But I guess because God knows that Nadia's car will be overheated and they will be stuck in the middle of the road .. He made my eyes cacat for a moment and let me have this chance to be a heroine again =D HAHA!

See ~ everything happens for a reason =P

I stayed in BSB for a little while longer than Mel and the rest 'coz I wanted to send San's flight =) I miss him already =(

Rushed back to Seria to celebrate Ding's imaginary birthday =D Damn the birthday cake, it's so yummy and I had 2 pieces of it x)





Look at that two .. GREEDY! XD


Ahh well .. it's good to be home =D

0 comments: