Friday 13rd.

Friday, February 13, 2009

I finally did what I always wanted to do =D


Watch movie alone!

It feels kinda good to watch movie alone .. it's a true me-time. And and Underworld 3 is GOOD! In my opinion la ~ 'coz some friends said that the movie is just alright. Told chu I like vampires and werewolves movies =)

Anyways, the trip to Pulau Bedukang got cancelled because we're soooo unlucky, instead of low tide, we got high tide. Once again, I came up for nothing =_="


That's Pulau Bedukang. Damn tides. I somehow think it might be because it's Friday 13rd that's why we're so unlucky. It's the first time that it happened! Or .. God hears my prayer, that I don't want to do report .. HEHE.

Since we can't go over there, trip's cancelled and some of us went to The Arch for breakfast.


And I have a very healthy breakfast. Mixed fruits and omelette. (Is my spelling correct??)

I texted my mum 'bout my trip got cancelled and she texted me back saying that if I have nothing to do in hostel, I can go to ICC for the RTB carnival. She knows those stuffs more than I do! A very very loyal listener to Pilihan -_____-"

So me, Afandi and Bill went there in the afternoon, after their Friday prayer.

It's quite cool and fun =D

At least I won something from the floating duck booth. I know my smile looks like kena forced .. I am not. It's probably because I'm tired =P


And I got this ..

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


Hey! Better than nothing right? =P And and .. HEHE. Secret.

2 comments:

Taneya Leong said...

That's a cute thingy...a mini bento. Hehehe

nikki.szeli said...

hello taneya =)

cute right? hehe. still havent use it =P