crush.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Firstly, I want salute to the people who built the stairs at Bukit Shabandar.


IT IS SOME TOUGH SHITS MAN!


I last minute ikut Max, Danny, Rick and Vincent for hiking and man ~ I thought I'll faint after the first hill! I was breathing SO HARD for air .. like at anytime, I'll be suffocated & pass out.

Lucky me that the guys didn't just leave me at the back and wait for me .. I bet that they won't do such thing to me. I mean, I'm such nice girl so vulnerable and all that .. HAHA!

Overall, hiking is fun and I shall do it more =D

Can anyone tell me how many hills are they in Shahbandar? o.O

And and and ..

I'm currently in love with this song =D Probably because maybe more or less, it kinda suits my situation. MAYBE only =)







It's all worth it =)

0 comments: