banjirkan la akaun aku ~

Thursday, February 05, 2009

I was checking my account after n-times & this time with Billah beside me this morning ..

Billah: Banjir ka?
Me: *puzzle* Banjir?? *look at my account's balance* OHH! BANJIR!!
BOTH: *LOL*

Yes, I'm rich once again =D Double rich this month but there're bills to pay & stuffs to buy so .. you can imagine how fast the cash gonna flow.

And I got this thing right after I'm rich ..

LOVE SPELL!!

Image is grabbed from Google's Image .. this is not my Love Spell. HEHE. I'm so in love with myself when I use it .. HAHA!

And oh oh .. when I was walking around the FASS/FBEPS area with Billah, Hadri and Iera, we went to Language Centre and found this ..

I passed my French!


But .. I rather trade it with MA 1101 -_______-

I are in such a deep shit right now that I don't see any doors or windows that are open for me .. Then Mel and Siaw Huei said that 'the opening door is very far behind those closed ones, just keep on looking' .

Thanks girls =')

Hopefully that door isn't that far behind & not me getting graduated one year later than our own batch.





On the way to there.

0 comments: