Happy Valentine's Day!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am uber tired today -_________-


Today's practical was quite fun =D We walked around the campus in our own group ..



.. looking for mud wasps' nest.



I used to think that it's some ants using mud to built their nest ... but now I know what is it. And it's pretty fun to poke the pupa =D I know it sounds 'ewwww' but hey, you should try if you never did it! I think Lin Ji, Radz and Mui Foon were so lucky, they got a live larva! But ~ it also means that we took one life away -____-"

Me and Bill still got one more specimen to check then we're done on our part. I hope our group's reports will be good =)

Okay, enough with biology-ness.


Happy Valentine's Day!


*sniff sniff*

Love is definitely in the air 'coz 2 friends of mine are currently in love just few days before this special day. Congrats to you girls! Ngam-ngam both live next to each other & first boyfriend ;) I wish you two the best =D

I gave cookies that I baked to some of my friends in UBD and I got positive comments from it =)) Glad that they like it 'coz I like my cookies a lot too! HEHE. But I didn't save any for myself soo ~ I'm planning to bake some for myself few days later. Probably on Thursday.


Thanks Danny =____="

I think the lines across my face is indicating that I'm dark .. I THINK.

And no, I have no special plans for tonight. I actually wanted to relax at home/revise Stats but Jun asked me out with dinner with him and Fiq, just yesterday. We went to Procter for steambot and boy .. I love steambot!

I was sooo tired that when we're hanging out at our usual spot, I went to Fiq's car and slept for half an hour. Lols!

Found this video and I think it's nice for today =)




Click here for more of their videos!


And again,

Happy Valentine's Day =)





If only I have more courage ..

0 comments: