beautiful.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A fire drill (I don't remember how they call it) talk was held in our hostel's hall and it's compulsory for us to attend and so .. yea we did. It was SO BLOODY HOT outside okay .. =="







We ran away before the function ends. We went to Giant for food (me only) and Kiulap to pick up Siaw Huei's laptop and hopefully her laptop won't have any problem anymore.

When we're back to hostel, I bumped into both female and male hostel's securities and the male securities showed me the snakes they caught from the opposite block of my block. I THINK they were expecting screams from me but they got none of those 'coz I like snakes =)) Not when they attack laaa ~

Male securities: *show me the snake in bottle*
Me: EEEE ~ !! SO NICE!
Male & female securities: Eh? Not scared ka?
Me: No. *smiling*

HAHA!

The snakes are pretty la! I forgot to take their pics and .. I forgot that I could bring it to the Bio Department -____-||| Before I was going out for dinner I stopped by at the security post and asked them about it, the securities have changed shift but they were some kind ladies and asked the male securities but they didn't keep it =(( Boo hoo! Sayang laaa ~

I remember the snakes have green and a bit of red and black on the head (or is it on some part of the body?) .. if I'm not mistaken.

Annt and Fung are staying in my hostel room today =D I helped Annt to blow up her inflatable mattress ALL BY MYSELF.


It looks easy BUT IT'S NOT! Damnn ~ my first few tries lead me to some dizzy-ness @.@ But in the end, I survived & definitely not dead yet & tired & .. my neck felt kinda numb after that.

Pictures of me and Annt =D

Before going out ..

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Before going to bed.

No make-up at all, no photoshop.
SUPER natural.

A video to show y'all =D



I like his voice ;)
Try to find him at Youtube and check out all his videos =D





When you smile,
my face glows =)

0 comments: