criminal.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Charcoal's lunch!

I rushed back to Seria this afternoon 'coz my mum told me that her friend, Uncle Arthur, is giving us his doggie because his maid is leaving and no one will be taking care of his doggie at home.

When I reached home, I saw 'her' ..

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.




Her name is Beauty =D

When Uncle Arthur told my mum her name is Beauty ..

Mum: Beauty?? Then where's the beast?
Uncle Arthur: I'm the beast!


-______________-|||


She's already trained and Mamee told me that she barks at those kaling-looking people or dark-skinned people ..

Mamee: When your dad came down this morning, she barked at him. Hahahahaha!
Me: HAHAHAHAHA! Lucky that she didn't bark at me when I reached home!
Mamee: She even barked at Jia Yau. Hahahahaha!
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And today again, I was mistaken as Malay by my previous MIB tutor.

I was told by Mel that he asked me to see him to let him know that I've changed my tutorial group. So I did after Yon picked me up from hostel this morning.

I found my tutor ..

Me: Hi Sir. I'm Nikki, I've changed from Group 7 to Group 8.
Tutor: *blur*
Me: Err ~ you asked my friend to tell me to come and see you .. ?
Tutor: Ohh! *speaks in Malay*
Me: *frown 'coz I don't really get him*
Tutor: *speaks in Malay* .. you understand Malay ka?
Me: Urmm .. I think I get you ..
Tutor: You're not Malay ka??
Me: -____-||| I'm Chinese.
Tutor: Ohhh!! I thought you're Malay .. *continue with what he's suppose to say but in English*

When I walked away, doing what he told me to do ..

Tutor: She's really Chinese?? I thought she's Malay!
Yon: *laugh*

(P/S: Can't remember what he said to Yon but something like that)

Okay .. why does it have to happen in front of Yon?! Dammit.

I didn't get to lunch with Ding and the rest 'coz I gotta rush back to hostel as I have field work tomorrow. I'm tired but I can't wait to go! =D But tomorrow afternoon in the lab .. *thumbs down*

This time we gotta write up a report =S

Okay, gotta go to dreamland before I regret the next morning.



Criminal - Slim (of 112)


No lyrics 'coz .. I can't find it =D





Why do you have to do that?

0 comments: