you know i miss you.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Timetable is almost done, left an one hour slot for LC then it's done!

Tomorrow after MA 1102, I'll be having my French test =( Macam mana aaa ~ !? Then on Sat I'll be having both MA papers then it's over. Boleh pray for me?

Today is the day that I wore my baju kurung to uni 'coz I have MIB. Since my timetable for MIB is all set .. you people from UBD can always see me in baju kurung on Tuesday -__-"

And the comments I got from wearing baju kurung are ..

"Wow! You look so suci today!"

"Eh sehh ~ macam virgin aa ~ "

"You look very different today."

HMMM ~ I think it's because I usually wear jeans and tee and converse all the time that people are stuck with that very dead image of mine. LOLS!

Well ~ I did wear baju kurung last semester but just .. 2 times I think? Or 3?

Anyways ~ Laopo made me realise that I can use Skype to online AND YES I AM USING IT NOW!! HAHAHAHA!

I love Skype but I miss MSN la! =(

Before I leave,
Billah, thanks for listening





Don't leave me hanging ..

0 comments: