phew ~ !

Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm pretty sure you all will notice the change of my layout ;) 

I've always want to change it .. but never got the time to sit down and experiment with it. I still want to change my layout though .. I want to make borders around the post, like this: 


And also three columns! Grrr ~ I guess I need to find out more on that. I even download that layout's code =P It's all from Blogskins =) You guys can find lotsa layouts over there. Hehe!I've changed the colour of the titles and links & I wanna make a banner! But I doubt that I could do it as I'm still very sucky with Photoshop. 
At first I want to try to make my layout with Dreamweaver but ~ it's gonna take hell lotsa time! 

Let's see how it goes .. wish me luck in doing my own skin!

And also my supplementary papers  -________-"

0 comments: