me is lazy.

Monday, January 05, 2009

I know I've been REALLY lazy to blog .. and I'm kinda like still stuck in 2008.

And today few hours later school re-opens, that's for Primary and Secondary though =D And I mau balik CCMS yamcha!


Kawanssss, mahu balik CCMS for breakfast? ;)


Anyways .. I saw this survey from Metis' blog and I can't help but to copy it down .. just to make my post looks longer.



Survey 2008

lost a friend?
- Nope.

stayed single the whole year?
- Nope.

had your heart broken?
- Yeapss ~

had a stalker?
- Yea ~

done something you’ve regretted?
- Definitely, but I can't change what happened, right?

lost someone?
- Hmm .. I guess yes.

cut class?
- HEHE.

were involved in something you’ll never forget?
- Yesss.

visited a different country?
- Yes =D

cooked a gross meal?
- Nope! 'Coz I don't cook =D

lost something important to you?
- Nahhh ~

got a gift you adore?
- I don't adore it 'coz I never expect that I'll receive such gift. Thanks anyways!

tripped over a coffee table?
- Nope.

dyed your hair?
- Ahh yes ~

came close to losing your life?
- What 'bout I'm about to be insane? --"

went to a party?
- YES.

read a great book?
- YES!

saw one of your favourite bands/artists live?
- Nope =(

saw someone famous in person?
- What kind of 'famous'?


2008: Your Love Life

Did you break up with anyone?
- Yes I did.

Were you broken up with?
- You don't really have to know ;)

Did you get anything for Valentine’s day?
- Roses & chocolates.

Did you meet anyone special?
- Yes =)

Did you fall in love?
- It's not L-O-V-E laa ..


2008: Friends and Enemies

Did you meet any new friends this year?
- Yes I did, from UBD =D

Did you dislike anyone?
- Ahh ~ it's not like everyone's gonna get along =p

Did you make any new enemies?
- Oh no no no ~

Did you resolve any fights?
- Nope.

Who are your closest friends?
- Still them! =]

Did you grow apart from anyone?
- Yeaa ..

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
- What about disappointments?


2008: Your BIRTHDAY!

Did you have a cake?
- Make that 'cakes'.

Did you have a party?
- Yea.

Did you get any presents?
- Yes =D

If so what was the best thing you gots
- ALL! =)


2008: All about YOU

Did you change at all this year?
- Other than gaining some fats and not height .. I guess my hair did grow a bit and .. I've learned a lot =)

Did you get your hair cut?
- Yea ~

Did you change your style?
- Kinda, but not a lot.

Were you in school?
- Uni.

Did you get good grades?
- Urm .. a B in Math for my A-level is a big achievement to me.

Did you have a job?
- Some part-time jobs ..

Did you drive?
- All the time.

Did you own a car?
- It's my mum's car anyways ..

Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Nope.

Did you move at all?
- Duh! Of course I move! What? Do I look like a statue to you??

Did you go on any vacations?
- KL and KK.

Would you change anything about yourself now?
- Yea .. stop being a lazy bum: Study & move that assssss!


2008: 2009

Was 2008 a good year?
- There was a period of bad time but overall it's okay ~

Do you think 2009 will top 2008
- I hope so! =D

I confess that in 2008 I…
( ) stayed single for the whole year
( ) made out in/on a car
( ) kissed in the snow
( ) celebrated Halloween
( ) kissed in the rain
(x) had your heart broken
(x) broke someone else’s heart
(x) had a stalker
( ) mooned someone
( )went over the minutes on your cell phone
( ) had a good relationship with someone

0 comments: