Hello 2oo9!!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!


I was suppose to blog yesterday before I head down to Miri but things don't go as you plan so you gotta make changes ;) So yes, I blog sekarang!

How's your New Year Eve people? I hope you all had fun =D

I enjoyed mine very much 'coz I miss the music and the alcohol and the 'highhh ~' feeling =D














Maybe I should say ..

FUCK OFF 2008,

HELLO 2009!


That's what the DJ said alright ~ I'm just being a copy cat.

I was VERY RED. Good blood circulation as I always say. I don't have any hangover but had a headache after we all went back to hotel.

Before we left Balcony .. I went to toilet puke. Not straight away though, I sat on the toilet seat (on the cover!) until I REALLY wanna puke. Hey, did this all by myself. I didn't trouble anyone, COOL ME!

I remember I was in the toilet so long that a girl was saying so loud outside that why the girl inside the toilet (me) is taking such a long time!

I'm sorry whoever you are.

And I even met Willy when we're outside of Balcony =D Wonder if he's back or not ~

Back at hotel, showered and laughed at a friend who was SO DRUNK and waited for food then went to sleep.

That's pretty much of my NYE.

Imma do a review of 2008 tomorrow or maybe later at night if I'm not too tired.


All the best to you all in 2oo9 and make sure you don't have any regrets!

0 comments: