girls are like m&m's.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sent my relatives to airport and a bit bu se de them go .. wanna hang out more with the boys baaa!

And I'm missing Zhi Lih now =(((((

Don't even know if I can see her this Sunday 'coz them all are going to KL tomorrow. Boohoo.

Cleaned my hostel room and it's .. dirty. Mel's room got small ants, S.Huei got lizard's poop and I got both of it and dust. WTH! But everything's fine now. So it's alright.

So yes, the first day of Semester 2 is okay. First lecture class for Bio for an hour and fell asleep in Math class. Pretty cool me!

I'm so gonna get Billah's tee!! So cali laaaa ~ some others have it too =D HEHE.

Last week or 2 weeks ago my bro showed me this particular video .. DAMN FUNNY okay!

Watch!




I've watched another video of Kevjumba, 'I Love My Dad'. His dad is some funny shit!

For more, click here.

I'm using the old lappie at the moment and MSN sucks a big time. I couldn't log in =( Dammit.

Anyways, I have this funny incident that happened in Kiulap HuaHo, it happened on Saturday. PeiFen and the Jonas Sisters know .. including Fiq, Mel, S.Huei, Nonnie and family. REALLY FUNNY! It's very, very unexpected.

I'll tell you guys soon .. ;)

Yes, I'm trying to make you guys to come back for more. HAHA!

Nights!





Don't tell me I ran out of time.

0 comments: