那首歌.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The first thing that came to my mind when I open my eyes this morning is .. SUNLIGHT!

It's been raining for days and it made me really emo(when I'm alone) =/ Last night when I was chatting with Laopo, we're talking about weather.

YES WE DID.

We're hoping that there'll be some sunlight the next day ..

AND IT DID! ... for a while though. But better than none right? =)

I miss sunlight =(

Imma show you guys this fave song of mine .. by my fave singer The winner of the 1st season of One Million Star =D

I would go crazy whenever this MV is showing on TV!! x)




林宥嘉 - 那首歌
(lin you jia - na shou ge)


不知道为了什么 忧愁它围绕著我
bu zhi dao wei le se me you chou ta wei rao zhe wo
我每天都在祈祷 快赶走爱的寂寞
wo mei tian dou zai qi dao kuai gan zou ai de ji mo

你要我听这一首歌 用这首歌离 开 我
ni yao wo ting zhe yi shou ge yong zhe shou ge li kai woItalic
她唱得太美了 歌词却很伤人
ta chang de tai mei le ge ci que hen shang ren
你为什么不直接提 分手
ni wei shen me bu zhi jie ti fen shou

爱人的话不需要重 轻轻的说我就懂
ai ren de hua bu xu yao zhong qing qing de shuo wo jiu dong
接你的车来了 表示爱到站了
jie ni de che lai le biao shi ai dao zhan le
我站在十字路口 对抗心痛 一个人
Italicwo zhan zai shi zi lu kou dui kang xin tong yi ge ren

你的黑发 现在睡进谁的胸口
ni de hei fa xian zai shui jin shui de xiong kou
你的唇 现在跟谁要温柔
ni de chun xian zai gen shui yao wen rou
一开始你爱我 最后你放弃我
Italicyi kai shi ni ai wo zui hou ni fang qi wo
还要用千言万语说得委屈 你有多难过
hai yao yong qian yan wan yu shuo de wei qu ni you duo nan guo
Italic
爱牢牢抓紧我 恨深深包围我
ai lao lao zhua jing wo hen shen shen bao wei wo
你要我为你好 快赶走爱的寂寞
ni yao wo wei ni hao kuai gan zou ai de ji mo



All from here but I edited a bit.


To someone .. this is the song that I mentioned =)





Just say it.

2 comments:

Myriad said...

Hello, sweet-tooth girl.I'm so curious about the appearance of Chinese Characters in your blog.Does Brunei speak in Chinese?

nikki.szeli said...

Hi Myriad =)

Well ~ there're Chinese in Brunei and we do speak our mother tongue =)

But some Chinese isn't that good with Mandarin so yea ~

There's a Malay girl from my uni who knows how to speak Mandarin as well =)