Happy Chinese 牛 Year!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I just had a gin tonic made by my uncle and man, I am soooo red right now! =D I'll blog right now before I shower and head out for some pretty fireworks.

Well, I'm pretty much prepared for Chinese New Year .. as in clothes and stuffs but not emotionally =)) I know, I sound emo right? I didn't know I look so down lately until T mentioned it in my cbox =S I seriously didn't know it's that obvious .. I thought I kept it well.


Guys,

I'm sorry for my low mood lately ..

'coz I am going through some stuffs and still is ..

Hopefully I'll be better in time.

Thanks for caring peeps =')



According to lunar calendar, today is the last day and tomorrow is the first day of New Year and I hope that this New Year will bring me better luck in everything I do and the same to all of you =)

And oh oh, I must say thanks to Dr. Charles .. 'coz he noticed my hair colour is different! HAHA! Finally, someone noticed my 'new' beauty. HEHE. Thank you Dr. C!

Rick showed me this website ..
click here if you're interested to see the pictures of flood in BSB.

Yesterday I went to Batu Marang's mangrove forest and I had fun =D Esp. catching the lil crab for Dr. Marshall, resulting in my muddy hand. We've found lotsa invertebrates & .. well, that's mostly what we did with him as his field is more into those lil creatures ..

Pics are with Billah and I haven't upload the pics from the handycam into Aly so .. yea. Maybe next time =P

I wonder when's the next field work/bio trip .. =D

Before I end,


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!


Enjoy and get lotsa angpao-s for yourself ;)





Afterall,
you're a heartbreaker.

0 comments: