distractions.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

WTH did I not get my SMS for my result? Grrr ~ !

I can't log into the website to check result and it's pretty random of me to rush to UBD right now to check my results. BUT, I do know that I didn't have any F  .. and not to forget 3 supplementary papers  -___-  Fine.


You know sometimes horoscope reading could be so scarily accurate & made you believe it, but somehow it's just a lie that you want to believe? Dammit. 

I woke up pretty early today, around 9plus in the morning and I can't continue to sleep. I have no choice but to get up.

Dinner again with family but PSB this time. It wasn't as crazy as the previous dinner at Excapade, we ordered like some maniacs. Pictures soon ;) 

Oh oh oh! I definitely cannot forget to say this, Zhi Lih lovessss me! LOL. Well, at least she plays with me and let me hug her whenever I want to and allows me to carry her and the most successful one .. GIVE HER SHOWER! 

Okay, it's a big deal for me okay. She's a lil angel! Well, quite a devil at times but NO CARE.

I'm still using the PC downstairs so please bear with the boring-ness of my blog. Thank you!

I shall sleep now .. Miri tomorrow =D 

"Nites tites. Sweet dreams."





So lie to me once again.

0 comments: