save those words.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Guess what?

I made my very first DIY today! Okay .. maybe not first (I think) but I'm kinda proud of myself .. haha! I made a tote bag out of my old top.

This morning I woke up with the feeling of doing of DIY so without brushing my teeth first, I've spent 2hours plus to find DIY ideas and I always wanted to make a T-shirt bag then slowly slowly one thing leads to another .. I found quite a number of websites. Hehe!

I think this video is really good and the bag is really easy to be made! No sewing required =) I promise! So check out the video ;)





And I made this bag .. =D





This video is pretty good too, click HERE!

Sorry for the really blur pic 'coz I'm not using my SE anymore, my SE is really cacat now =( I'm using Nokia at the mo. I know my bag looks good but it's not as good as it looks. HAHA! I'll learn from my mistake, I'll do a better one!

I plan to make skirt too .. tulip skirt! Not sure if I can do it but let's see =) I like this kind of tulip skirt =D




Don't chu think it's nice?? I want to make a dark purple one =D

There are a lot more stuffs I wanna do than sewing & DIYs! I wanna bake cookies, try to bake cupcakes, probably learn to cook a bit, scrapbooking stuffs and exercise more to keep fit! I think I should buy a big box to keep those reusable stuffs for scrapbook and DIYs.

(P/S: Tonnes of stuffs that I can reuse in my room!)

I was suppose to clean my room in the afternoon but I spent wayyyyy too much time on the Internet and I know .. I'M GOOD! XD My room is in this very very 'chaotic' stage ......

I've been checking this FMyLife website daily for my daily dosage of laughter =) Click HERE! And this blog, I found it randomly through my surfing for tulip skirt DIY .. I like! =D I think the blogger looks kinda like Hilary Duff at some angles. I love her style =D

I got new websites to intro y'all girls =D
For beauty products, click HERE. (It takes 7-15days for your orders to arrive)
For clothes, click HERE and HERE.

Actually I did one productive thing today and that's bathing Beauty! So I brought her to the back of our house to do the bathing, then an Indon (I think) maid past by with a doggie ..

(Conversation is in Malay)
Maid: Wahh, your dog is so good aa! It stays still when being bath. Unlike this one *points at the dog*, keep on moving here and there!
Me: *smiling* She actually didn't stay still at first but she always does later on.
Maid: Ahh .. so you're from Indonesia or Philippines??
Me: Urm .. I'm Cina ...
Maid: Ohh .. how long you've been here??
Me: I'm from Brunei ..... *continue to bath Beauty*

Then the maid walked away .. AWKWARD SHIT! She freaking thought I'm a maid!! Maybe she thought I said CHINA when I told her I'm CINA.


WTF !!!!!


It's just the very ugly clothes I wearrrrrrr!! Okay, probably my looks and skintone too =_=" Shit.

To change the funny mood here, let's listen to this song =) HAHA!





Ahh .. it's almost 1a.m. now, gotta hit the sack. Last paper ending in 10 hours time!


Sweet dreams people =)





我像地球一样,
你在我心思中央。

0 comments: