boom boom pow.

Monday, May 11, 2009

My room is clean now! I wiped, vacuumed, changed my bed sheet and rearrange my stuffs =) I feel good.

And I feel even better to see my friends joining the Animal Shelter group. The number is growing really fast compared to this morning =D

Anyways, I found this lil note in my room and I was suppose to blog it for a long long time! It's a question from my cousin's holiday workbook who is from Sydney. Here goes the question!


Find the mystery word using the clues:
Letters 4, 2, 8, 1 make a baby's bed.
Letters 7, 3, 6 make a slang word for the toilet.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


There are 8 letters in this word =) Gimme your answer by comments alright? Not in my cbox! ;) I'll give the right answer one week later =D

(P/S: It's a veggie.)


I helped my cousin with this question ^^ Hehe!

Good luck!








快牽起我的手。

1 comments:

Name. said...

Broccoli! Hehe :)