move along.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today is kinda like the movie marathon day for me, I've been watching movie since .. last night? I think!

I watched Cast Away ..



The movie's good and there are funny parts where I LOL with myself. I know, I sound like a loner right ~ but I'm not! Or maybe I am, sometimes? XD

And another movie is Taegukgi (which means 'brotherhood' in Korean if I'm not wrong) this afternoon.



This movie si beh sad okayyyyyyyyy! I cried from the start till the enddddddd ~ it might be due to my hormones since I'm having period but still ~ SO SAD LA! *sniff sniff*

And about this movie ..



Won Bin is sooooooo handsomeeeee! I just love man with clean haircut =D Jang Dong Gun looks familiar but I can't remember he was in which movie. Hmm ~

And yesterday evening I watched this with him in Seri Qlap ..



X-men Origins: Wolverine !


I LOVE this movie!


Hugh Jackman = HOT HOT HOT!


Anyways .. today I ate lotsa Tiger biscuits and some Oreos with my love, MILK! Life's good with milk =) I missed my dinner because I'm stuck to my laptop after my movie .. I'm watching Chick vs. Dick and Xiaxue's Guide to Life on Clicknetwork. I'm catching up with the episodes I missed ^^

I still got lotsa DVDs to watch .. wondering where did I get all of those DVDs? It's Danny's. Haha! He made a sequence for those DVDs and .. yea, I'm following it.

Okayyy ~ I gotta do my pedi, clicknetwork and dvd. Next is The Pursuit of Happyness =D


While I'm doing all these, why don't you listen to this very random song that I feel like posting? =P








Can't help but surrender,
my everything to you.

0 comments: