麦芽糖

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Being sick sucks a BIG time =______=||| Flu, cough and sorethroat. Why does it have to happen at this time?? Argh!!!

I'm not happy with the fact that I'm sick is because I'm going to my Biology field trip next week. Who the heck wants to be sick at that moment?? Spoil sia ~ ! My trip's gonna be from the 1st June till the 6th so .. I won't be updating I suppose? Well, it's not like I do the updates on time ..

I'm pretty excited 'bout the trip but kinda dread it at the same time 'coz .. simple, I'm lazy. HEHE! A big big SORRY to all my biology lecturers who are involved in this course =P

Imma start checking and packing the stuffs that I need since I'm pretty fussy ...

I do sense that Imma have a great time at there =D Not after the trip since we gotta hand in 4 damnnnn reports! =S

Oh yea, you guys know what? I'm vaccinated for H1N1! Just to prepare myself for my upcoming Thai trip =D Don't ask me why I'm telling it, I just feel like to =P

Before I want to go on with my post, 'someone' said that I mentioned his name before we got together and after we got together, I only refer him as 'he' or 'his' or 'him' or .. you get the idea. =P SO ~ Imma stick to one now, let me just call him 'Danny' or 'BB' here alright? Hehe.

Last night I had the sweetestttttt suprise ever from Danny =D He came all the way down from BSB to suprise me, along with CJ, QJ and Rick. They reached KB (I was at KB yamcha) around 1a.m. I are sooooo touched! Plus, he has class the next morning sooooo .. yes, I'm touched and happy =)


Thanks BB ♥




Picture was taken when we're about to go TK after our seafood buffet with a bunch of friends at Holiday Lodge. I chose this pic 'coz it looks like saying 'thanks' from me to him. HAHA!

This song was playing on my iTunes when I'm about to start to blog so .. ENJOY! ;)










Every little thing that you do ..

0 comments: