diva.

Friday, May 08, 2009

HELLO PEOPLE!!!


I bet y'all missed me =) HEHE. I'm sorry for the super duper lack of updates as I was really busy with assignments, presentation and seem-like-endless-reports. I'm still having my exam but .. HEHE, it's like holidays to me now 'coz my last paper is LC 1514 (English) this Saturday!

While some people have their exam till Tuesday or Wednesday .. wahahaha!


Well .. the past few weeks or should I say for the past MONTH, a lot had happened. Ups and downs but it's all good right now =) Like my previous post, sometimes I was some emo shit with really bad temper and I thank my family, friends and love for being understanding and listened to me =) How can I not love you all?

Instead of saying too much .. I think pictures are much better ;)


First of all, I left boyfriend's notebook in my car and my car was in Seria for that week and my lil sis and cousin did what all little kids like to do .. scribbled and drew some drawings on his book ..








A picture to show how disturbing can Rick looks and I hope he can see this now and 'bout me in this pic .. the reason is obvious. MY CHEEKS ARE SI BEH FAT LO .. CANNOT TAHAN! Time to diet and exercise =D




And yours truly is being very hardworking and slacking at the same time. An art that only I can master. HAHA! Nahh ~ kidding! I bet a lot can do that too =D




Me, Yon and Rick worked part-time at the CLEX expo.

Easy job + good money = GOOD WORK!

We worked there for 4 days. Me and Yon were in this Jenga Master booth and to be honest .. it's really boring 'coz we have really little customers. I think it's because people are shy to come up to play. The last day was VERY HECTIC but me and Yon liked it =D Finally something to do.

Other than the easy-earned cash, we mastered the art of Jenga! HAHA!

(P/S: We even created different Jenga ways to play.)


One of our toughest games XD



When Mamee and Jade came =)

Max (1st) and ChenHui (2nd), she's a new friend =D
Lucky girl who won the 2nd place in Jenga Master and a 10-people jacuzzi (Grand prize)!



Last day of LC 1514 and Billah suprised us with Excapade's sushi! So sweet of him and I had lotsa salmons! I LOVE SALMON! =D




Davin's 21st birthday at his place and Donna (If I'm not wrong) is SO CUTE ♥ !! I keh-eh-nort resist puppy ~~ hehe.





That's pretty much of it .. I shall not remember anything from UBD other than love, friends and most importantly .. Pei Fen's very generous treat of cupcakes baked by Dr. Jun! Just in case y'all wanna have a taste of Dr. Jun's yummy cuppies, click HERE!

Everytime I visit her blog, I get hungry .. LIKE NOW. Ahh sheesshhh ~ !!

I wonder when Pei Fen is gonna treat me more cupcakes ..
ngieh-hehehe ~

By the way, if you guys noticed that I dissapeared from FB .. it's because of my finals. I can't get away from FB and play with my Mafia Wars and LivingSocial! Since my exam is almost over, I activated it =D

And someone missed me sooooooo much in FB .. You want proof? I give you proof!

When he came over and chat with me in MSN:
FiQ says (0:38):
Its about time ohh~~ Hehehehe
FiQ says (0:38):
Anyways WB beeyotchh!!
FiQ says (0:38):
HAHAHA

When I told him I'm blogging:
FiQ says (0:55):
Bloggin!! AT LAST!!!!!!!~~~

Before he left:
FiQ says (0:59):
U go blog ok i prolly nw post dis video den try to sleep ok
FiQ says (0:59):
Well WB ah!!
FiQ says (0:59):
Yay nw no nid miss u so much liaw
FiQ says (0:59):
HAHAAHAHHA


(P/S: He said I'm his victim .. he LOVES to insult me.)


Okay, I should probably stop now.


























Oh .. I never forget to put a song! ;) This song is currently one of my obsessions.





And I shall stop here .. good night people!


(P/S: I really miss blogging!)


































Ohh .. did I mention I love him?








Me & you.

0 comments: