Animal Shelter, Brunei.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I woke up around 11plus this morning and I was roaming around FB until I reach QiuJie's profile and saw her recent activity ..




So I clicked on the link and only then I know, Animal Shelter does exist in Brunei! I've heard a lot of it but I never have any right info about it.

But now I do!

Please join the group to show your support and I believe that there's always love from people towards these stray animals .. you can adopt them if you want and are able to =)

Check out their blog : http://animalshelterbrunei.blogspot.com/

I checked their discussion board too ..




"Animal Shelter (A.S.) was established since 2007 and only got itself noted and known by the public last year. Not many people really understand the procedures and steps that need to be taken or worked out.

A.S. is a charitable association which means we do not charge for the services provided because many people find it "troublesome" to bring their pets to the clinic for check-up and/or any injuries that need to be taken care of. But sadly to say, a lot of people are taking the A.S. advantage by dumping their pets infront of the A.S. entrance or call to say they have no "extra" money to treat their ill pet (when they are living in a huge house).

A.S. is now facing lack of fund, food supplies, medicine and any necessities that are needed to give a better life to the strays. We appreciate the donors that have helped us through the bad times by buying some food supplies, bathing creme and small cash amount but help from small amount of people is not enough.

We need the country to know about the helpless strays, to show some sympathy, to show some love and caring.

We gladly welcome volunteers that would definitely be devoted into this charity work."



Location: No.3 Block C, 2nd Floor Kompleks Shakirin, Spg 88 Kg Kiulap, Kiulap BE1518, Brunei Darussalam
Phone: 2333870 / 8802082 (after 6pm) / 8830556





Show some love.

0 comments: