我知道

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I went to salon at noon and met a relative of mine .. bear in mind that my relative is like my Popo's age that kind of relative.

She didn't realise who am I at first until lao ban niang told her then she started to talk to me a bit. In the end, she decided to ikut my car back to my home 'coz she wants to find my Popo to chit chat. I SERIOUSLY have nothing against her 'bout following my car but .. I had a hard time to communicate 'coz my Hakka sucks a big BIG time =______="

I can answer simple ones but when the words are hard .. you know, I got stuck and in the end I give up and change to Mandarin.

Talk about embarassment ... -_____________-|||


ANYWAYS ..


Someone in FB posted this video link and I fell in love with this song immediately!






Alright, Imma nap for a bit before Danny arrives! ^^





我知道 ..

0 comments: