u-turn.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009


A lil brownie from Fung 'coz she accidentally stepped on my poor lil toe on Monday =(



I've been drinking coffee every morning and it doesn't really help ==" Or maybe I need more of those. Si bej tired aaaa ~ not enough sleep, sampai pimples pop-pop-po out! F it. And I finally give in by having a nap this evening .. I don't really nap, except when I'm with Dan. Haha!


Yes BB, you're like a baby that always nap when you're home .. even at my place :)


It's been raining here in BSB and so it's pretty good to sleep at night but it's a bitch when going to campus or out.

Last night went to Charcoal for its buffet .. *slurps*



O-M-GEE. I'm hungry now. HAHA!


AND I WANT MY ALLOWANCE LA!! Stupid bank .. *glares at the ATM card* I've been living like a ... urm .. POOR PERSON ...... ..... never mind ==" HAHA!

Fung intro-ed this song .. Actually almost every song by Stevie Hoang that I know is from Fung =P






And I gotta do my tutorial now .. I've been procrastinating for HOURS .. :)











And I miss you.

0 comments: