Saturday, September 19, 2009

FINALLY ..


I can rest for a tad bit. Just a tad bit. I still have a report for Dr.K to do and notes to revise. I think I can take the notes slow .. XD

Well, things didn't go as I planned. My holiday starts at exactly 4p.m., after I submit 3 reports. Suppose to be 2 but after this morning's practical, all of us have 'report papers' to answer ==" And today's practical was a DISASTER. No one could get anything from the stupid salivary glands of D. melanogaster's larvae .. well, 2 groups did but it wasn't clear enough to observe.

From our practical scehdule, we all thought that we only need to answer few questions BUT it changed to 'report papers' to answer. WTF.

Me and my usual Biology gang were rushing our work like WHAT. Argh!


Thank God it's over!

And Imma unpack my stuffs and let my mind relax ~~







Gimme what I want.

0 comments: