i want you.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I was suppose to blog 'bout this practical like last week but I'm sooo lazy. My lazy mode is totally so ON.


So we were doing stuffs about milk lactose and sugars present in milk .. I initially thought it would be really tough but it's alright! XD



Our Husrin mixing the milk .. I know, it's yucky-looking.
It has iron in it ..
Don't fucking ask me 'coz I forgot XD



Obviously, filtering the milk ^^

Me & Husrin prepared this chromatograph! ^^

Radz posing with the fume cupboard.



Me and Hadri doing titration.
It's been 1 year plus since I last did that XD
I still can do the'one-drop' thing ;) HEHE.

Preparing the solution =p


Me and Hadri's workkkk!
We're so proud. HEHE!

Practicing polygamy .. NOT.
Pei Fen is so not from our group. LOL!




Husrin just wanna be in the picture.
LOL!

Aww ~ he's upset 'coz we lectured him on spoiling the practical.
I can't tell you which part 'coz I forgot .. =="


Result of the chromatographyyyy! ♥
Nice right? Right right right? XD
Aww ~ damnn proud la =p Hehe!


I'm too lazy to write anything more soooo ..





PEACE OUT! XD

2 comments:

sharynnn said...

halloooo girl~~~ i found you! hehex! eeEee~ i miss doing all those chemist thingy~ hope all are good at your end.. mwahx!

nikki.szeli said...

sharryyynnnnnn!! hehe.

do u still have a blog? =D

im pretty fine over here, despite reports, tests & presenatation are killing me >.<

haha!

i hope u're good over there too =D