save me.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

CCB MOHAMMAD SYAFIQ !!


I just got home from a hangout with him, G and Fung.

I'm greeting him that way 'coz he WASTED MY $40!!

How?? Lemme tell you how ..


G wanted to recharge his Easi with $40 and I kacau him by taking it and copied the code number along with the recharge code and gave him back ..

Me: I wait for you to type your code number and I send the request with you at the same time! XD
G: Ehhhh ~ don't kacau ba!

Then suddenly, Fiq kacau me by wanna taking my handphone away. I ter-shocked by him and I accidentally pressed 'Send'. I panic and cancel the reuqest and it was cancelled.

A message arrived, saying that I have successfully recharged $40.

And I have to pay G back that money.


..........


FUCK YOU FIQ. FUCK YOU!


My $40 T___T The most that I recharged is only $20 laaa ~~~


0 comments: