sexy bitch.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Remember my last practical on human blood? That's for Cell Biology & Biochemistry.


Yesterday's practical is about corns (FOR REAL) and some characteristics of human, like tongue rolling, blood (AGAIN!) type, colour vision etc. This is Genetics practical :) And I just realised .. I think I have a problem with blood, FRESH ones. HAHA! 'Coz I got a tad bit dizzy when my coursemate was helping another coursemate to errr .. 'obtain' the blood.

We have to COUNT the lil tiny kernels one by one. Different categories. You should be in my shoes. I was counting it over and over again .. and suddenly ..

Pandi: Nikki. No need to count Corn A eh .. pasal the practical schedule said no need.
Me: What? No laa .. ani example saja ~ Have to count la ..

A while later, Pandi showed me the part where it states that corn A isn't needed ... so, you should know how fucked up I feel. LOL.


Husrin is very the concentrating =p

The corn with plastic is corn A.
F you corn A!

Hadri & Ummi.

Husrin licky lick Pandi ~ XD

When we're half way through the kernel counting, I saw people gathering at the lecturer's desk. Then I realised they're doing their blood testing .. *dizzy*


A friend seriously shrieked and err .. scream before another friend poke her finger for the blood .. and yes, she cried a tad bit.

When it's my turn, I listened to my iPod and looked to the other side. I seriously got a bit dizzy when I saw Hadri's blood after Ummi poked his finger .. ==" So in case I get all pussy-up and faint, I pretend that I see nothing. HAHA!

And I always thought I have no problem at all .. I shall practice more. Anyone who wants to be my partner for that? :)

Blue - Anti-A
Yellow - Anti-B
Transparent - Rhesus testing

Clean finger tip with alcohol ..

Poke finger ..
(Ummi poking Hadri's finger)

Mix blood with the solutions with toothpick!
This is my result =p

My group mates ♥


So, I found out that I'm an O+ person.


BORING BERABISSSSS!!


'Coz I'm a potential super great donor .. ==" LOL. I wanna be B+ like my Mamee and Leon la!!


Anyways, the practical ended early & I loike it! XD And that is why I get to have a proper lunch with my friends .. finally!

And I gotta run now people, lotsa work to do!


Hello pimples & dark circles.
We're gonna be best friends for 2 more weeks :)



The song I listened during the finger-poking XD Intro-ed by Mist.









我究竟等待什么 ..

0 comments: