bottle pop.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!!


Finally-s mannnn!

I finally got the call I've been waiting for =D If I passed, then .. perhaps the stuffs that I've been planning all along could happen =) PLEASE pray for me people!

And another finally ..


I FIXED MY MSN!!


OH MY LORD. You have no effing idea how much time I've spent on googling for ways to fix it. I tried to log in but it wouldn't let me. And my problem is the same as someone on one of those forums which you can post the problems you've encountered with your PC:

We can't sign you into Windows Live Messenger
Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

When I click the drop down in "Show details" it states the following:
Error code: 8007000e


- http://www.msghelp.net/showthread.php?tid=90284

It happened since last week. So I uninstalled, re-install the old Messenger in hopes that it would work. So it work a few days ago and it was perfect .. not so 'coz it's the older version.

Until this morning when I was in the library, it asked me to update. So I did and the same problem happened. F! And I thought it wouldn't happen anymoreeee!!

So I've been spending my afternoon and evening and night to google for its fix .. until I saw this website *wipe tears*

Like finally ... SERIOUSLY.

I did the date and time settings but it didn't work .. so I moved on to the "Delete the Messenger Contacts Cache folder" and it worked!!

You have nooooo idea how happy I was!

A tad bit proud too =P I used to find people for help (esp. Dan) when I have this kind of problems .. but now now, I'm pretty good *super wide smile*


AND THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION!!


... after this week.

But at the moment, I shall listen to this song and siok sendiri in my room XD





And I shall go for my shower and concentrate on my presentation .. hopefully.







It's getting better now =)

0 comments: