use somebody.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm back in Brunei. Feel glad and sad at the same time 'coz I'm already missing home and at the same time, I really like the life there.


Mamee, can I stay there till Lieslie graduates and done with her fashion show? It's only a silly question.

The flight back to Brunei is a bad one 'coz it got delayed and delayed .. and finally took off at 8plus, which was suppose to be the time that I arrived Brunei. Mel and Siaw Huei waited for me till 9plus and I'M SO SORRY GIRLS!!

In the end, Yon picked me up. THANK YOU BANYAK KAWANN ~~ and QJ let me stayed at her place. THANKS BAOBEI!

Anywaysss ~ I got tonnes of stuffs because of San and I bought a few stuffs. I bought a GIGANTIC Chocky too! As usual, Laopo will always intro new songs to me whenever I go over there. Hehe =)

The fashion show is FAB and I'm so proud of San right now :) He's one of the Top 3 among the graduates! How can I not be proud and happy?? =D

Went back to campus on Tuesday and man .. I got test on that day that I don't know about!! I did not study at alllllll and I'm only trying my luck .. I only remember a tad bit. Real shitty. But oh well, will try to do better for my next test.

Today is kinda shitty though ~

I thought I had practical this morning at 8a.m. but it turns out that it was changed to a lecture from 9a.m. - 11a.m. In the afternoon, my lecturer told me, Hadri and Faizal to do the practical that we missed last Saturday .. suddenly. I was about to leave campus okayyyyyy ~ 'coz there was this suprise advanced birthday for Mel and they were waiting for me .. and Clement came back to pick me up 'coz I didn't drive this week. He almost reached some more. Shitty.

The only good thing from today is that I got 8/10 for my practical. Pretty good for me 'coz I re-do it for like .. 3 or 4 times. Four times I think.

Anyhoo .. I'll post pics that I've taken in KL in the next post 'coz I'm being lazy now ..
plus I haven't shower yet.
And my tutorials ..

Good night people!





I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see
Painted faces, fill the places I cant reach

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you, And all you know, And how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Off in the night, while you live it up, I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat
I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me, somebody

Someone like you, somebody
Someone like you, somebody
Someone like you, somebody

I've been roaming around,
Always looking down at all I see



Lyrics from here.







Right now,
I need you.

0 comments: