KL Trip Pictures.

Friday, August 21, 2009

To be honest, I didn't take a lot of pictures .. hahaha!



I burnt my finger with Laopo's straightener ..
The first morning in KL
=______="

And I went clubbing ..


Pretty Laopo ♥



Besties ♥

G-Wen and us =D

The girls ♥






Jeremiahhhhhhhh!





I like this one but my hair is blocking me eyes .. =_="



The Fashion Show on Sunday .. =D



One of the Top 3!
Congrats San ♥
I is very the proud of youu =')

Andy got interviewed!

Pretty model ^^
I like the theme by the designer as well =D
Rocker glam I think .. =P
Also the only designer with one men's wear!

Kena tsunami .. =_="

San's.

I like Liliessss!!
So pweeetyyyyyy!
*hint hint*

San's parents and teachers =D

Ish =P

Suppose to be a candid ..

San was interviewed as well =D

Jiyun didn't smile =(


And 5a.m. in San's room ..




Banyak plastic bags & shopping bags .. =____=|||

0 comments: