beautifully broken.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tired!


Currently in hostel and I just had one small piece of the ring cake I bought from Breadstop but I'm still hungry like a bitch who has never eat for her whole life.

Why? Just 'coz it's Tuesday. The most hectic day of the week. I have classes from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. , NON-STOP. I only had Jacob's biscuits and ... the ring cake.


YES MAMEEEE ~ I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS RIGHT NOW. HAVE SOME PITY ON ME AND GIMME MORE ALLOWANCE! HEH HEH HEH.


It's kinda embarassing before Spanish class started (only me inside the class) 'coz a classmate came in while I was eating my biscuits and you know .. They puasa and eating in front of them is .. kinda rude BUT I'm sorry, I must drink water whenever I need to! Sorryyyy ~ ~

I think I'm pretty good this semester. I attend my lectures and tutorials, skipped for 1 tutorial and 2 lectures only, if I'm not wrong. Seriously super good girl when compare with my past 2 semesters! HAHA!

Hey ~~ I didn't skip my lectures and go watch Up with Mel they all this afternoon! 0=)

Tonight I'll be working on my practical report and .. hopefully it'll be done within 2 hours? Just drawing and nothing much so things should work really fast. I need to revise my Spanish & Maths 'coz I got test next week. YIKES!

Seriously, I think I'm a nerd + anti-social now. LOL.


Anywaysss ~ I was listening to my iTunes the other day and this song was played .. NICE!





It seems like yesterday that my world fell from the sky
It seems like yesterday I didnt know how hard I could cry
It feels like tomorrow I may not get by
But I will try
I will try wipe the tears from my eyes

[Chorus:]
I'm beautifully broken and I don't mind if you know it
I'm beautifully broken and I don't care if I show it

Every day is a new day I'm reminded of my past
Everytime theres another storm I know that it wont last
Every moment I'm filled with hope
cause i get another chance
But I will try I will try
Got nothing left to hide

[Chorus]

Without the highs and the lows
Where will we go?
Where will we go?

[Chorus]

I am beautifully broken, I am beautifully broken
I am beautifully broken and I don't care if I show it
[Repeats til end, and fades out]








Te echo de menos ♥

0 comments: