tagged by LEON & MICHELLE(lai) =p

Friday, November 28, 2008

Twix is so yummy! I'll leave my Maltesers till the very end .. if I can resist it. HEHE.
I was tagged so yea, I did it.


Tagged by Leon


RULE!
1. Post a baby photo!
2. Must be 5 years old or below!
3. Tag 6 people!
4. No TURNING BACK!


I tagged nobody 'coz I malasssss!
Don't you think I'm cute in that picture? =P


Tagged by Michelle


1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
- out with Leon

2. Who are you in love with?
- love. LOLS.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
- nope, but i ate ciggy butt! HAHA.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- yea, my ella ella eh eh eh is pink.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
- don't rmb.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
- nope.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
- nope.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
- to kb, this afternoon.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
- nope.

10. Are you hot?
- OF COURSE I'M HOT .. like, SIZZLING HOT. XD

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
- MILK.

12. What are you wearing right now?
- singlet with shorts.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
- i do car wash .. my mum's car.

14. Last food that you ate?
- TWIX!

15. Where were you last week at this time?
- home.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
- nah ..

17. When is the last time you ran?
- dont rmb.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
- HMM ~

19. What is your favorite animal?
- animals.

20. Your dream vacation?
- France! =D

21. Last person's house you were in?
- urm .. my wai po's.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
- head kena radio =="

23. Have you been in love?
- yes.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
- yes.

25. Last play you saw?
- dont rmb.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
- why do i have to lure the opposite sex? =="

27. What are your plans for tonight?
- revise!

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
- not telling =p

29. Next trip you are going to take?
- no idea.

30. Ever go to camp?
- nope.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
- NAH!

32. What do you want to know about the future?
- am i going to win lottery?

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- nope, BUT I SMELL GOOD!

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
- nope.

35. Where is your best friend?
- in KL.

36. How is your best friend?
- i bet she's very busy.

37. Do you have a tan?
- VERY.

38. What are you listening to right now?
- Britney's new songs. CLICK!

39. Do you collect anything?
- random stuffs .. stamps.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
- HAHA!

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
- i was at the parking lot then the cops came over .. mattapakkaaaaa!

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
- yes.

43. What does your last text message say?
- "Hehe baby fei zhu! Aww why u have headache? I got my carback!"

44. Do you like hot sauce?
- no thank you.

45. Last time you took a shower?
- this morning.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
- yes i do, but stupid weather!

47. What is your heritage?
- hmmm .. study hard so you'll earn big ka-ching?

48. Are you someone's best friend?
- yes.

49. Are you rich?
- i am 'rich' .. not the ka-ching kind of rich ;)

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
- in dreamland, daymmmm tired =p

51. Tag 5 people
- NOBODY!!


DONE!


So after I reached home, I blog-hopped. From Kenny Sia to .. I don't remember but quite like it. Will link 'em soon. HEHE. And I was reading comics from this website, Explosm.

It's comic funny laaaaaaa!! But some are not for 18 under =p

One of the comics reminds me of someone, so I decided to post it. HEHE!


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm


I think I'll re-arrange my links and stuffs. Looks messy to me .. might change the layout too.. MIGHT.


(P/S: I just had my last YanYan.)

0 comments: