4 more to go.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 downnnnnnnnnnnnnn!



CO 1104 is ................ okay? I think? I totally forgot 'bout the tips he gave us and I end up piling all shits into my dear dear brain (considered largest brain of all living things). And yet, I manage to miss out some important shits I've read .. YEA, READ.

Next, this coming Thursday. LC 1513 (easy shit!) and MA 1103 (not an easy shit at all) =S


Can you all please pray for me that I won't have to take any supplementary test?


PLEASE?


End of exam shits. NEXT!

Guess what peeps? It's CCMS's graduation night and I'm not going. Usually any function in CCMS, I would drop by. Go back there, hang out with friends, check out all the juniors and of course, talk (or gossip) with our teachers! I miss Mdm. Sheeja and Mdm. Chan =(


It's the monsoon season again, always raininggg. I hate it, esp. on that particular day. PFFT!


Nadia is coming back tomorrow! YAY!!





You're my favourite addiction.

0 comments: