honk if you are horny.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Got back from campus around an hour ago. Super duper uber tired =="

In the end, I went back for my French oral since I got a big big big big F for my coursework .. 17+ % saja my average. *OMFG!!* Mr. Samuel thought I passed my coursework but when he checked it, he's like soooo shocked 'coz I always attend his class (which is not so true but since he thought so, let it be).

Of course, I totally flunk my oral test as well. He was sooooo disappointed and felt sorry for me. I shall try to type more and oral some more.

(P/S: T, don't go to that kuning area okayyyyy! Haha!)

Since lately we bunch of kuning people been talking 'bout kuning stuffs, I shall dedicate a song for all of us ..



honk it if youre horny -



Honk If You Are Horny - DJ Bomba

Honk if you are horny
Want to make your pussy horny
Want to make your pussy wet
C'mon go just lick and spread


(P/P/S: The lyrics IS this short.)



So ..

HONK IF YOU'RE HORNY!!



Oh, I'm so not horny right now, I just need some wet nice dream. Like, passing my first sem and there's no need to repeat any of the course .. ESP. CO1104.


And one more, Le Stadium's food is good ;) Near DeRimba. Heh!


(P/P/P/S: This post is soooooooo not for under 18 peeps. Lols!)





Truth,
I like.