cigarette lighter love song

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Feeling a bit unwell. Flu and sorethroat =( And no way, I'm not going to see a doctor. *shivers* I shall let me immune system do their work!


In the end, I went to hospital. 'Coz my Dadee feels sick and the doctor did the check-up thingy and found that his blood pressure's low so he gotta stay back in hospital. My poor old man gotta stay in hospital =( I hope he'll be better soon .. he needs lotsa rest, been working sooooo hard for years.

Fung and Fiq went to hospital with me (Mamee brought Dadee to hospital first) and we hang out there a bit till my mum's back from town. The three of us hangout for a while .. as usual to our fave spot =)




Beautiful, no?


I don't really know why .. but I'm craving for super lots of ...


.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.



And I had two! One more left .. *slurps*


Remember me talking 'bout the magic show by Aman during UBD Talent Show?

I saw his link from his fb .. so Imma share it with you guys =)

(P/S: I hope he won't mind >.<)


Click here!


(P/P/S: It's blury but to me, it's still view-able.)



Cigarette Lighter Love Song - Butch Walker



Cigarette Lighter Love Song - Butch Walker (Marvelous 3)

I know you're not asleep
I can feel you moving over there
You've been playing with the seam
In your worn out underwear

My lips are raw as hell
From biting on them just to stay awake
It's not like I'm gonna need them
You won't be around
To see them bleed and break

CHORUS:
All...all that I do
Comes back to you
So I'll just think about you til there's nothing new in my head
All...all I can do
Is try not to screw this up again
And just be friends
I'd rather be dead

I drove out of East Atlanta
With a headache the size of my car
I called to say that I was okay
Cuz i know how you are

I'm like a movie without an ending
You know I've got nowhere to go
And it makes me wanna throw up
To see you wanna give up
More than you'll ever know

CHORUS

Everything's supposed to have a happy ending
But the record keeps spinning and the needle keeps bending
Like the road I'm driving to the bridge that has no end
I wanna take back everything that I've broken
But the bridges behind me are burning and smoking
I guess this is the end

CHORUS


Lyrics from here.





You're the reason for my sugar rush.

0 comments: