2 more to go for the sweet-tooth girl =D

Thursday, November 27, 2008

4 downnnnnnnnnnnnn!!



Despite the fact that I AM gaining a bit of weight ..
Despite the fact that my tummy is really GROWING ..
Despite the fact that I have PIMPLES on my face ..
Despite the fact that I'm KINDA broke right now ..
Despite the fact that I didn't sleep for the WHOLE NIGHT yesterday .. (not related at all ==")

Despite all those 'despites' ... I CANNOT RESIST IT ANYMORE .. the DEVIL in me has grown into this BIG BAD SATAN ..

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.




And yes, the Devil-turned-Satan is my sweet-tooth =D

After I saw the Maltesers in Michelle's blog, it has been haunting me so I decided to attack back by eating it up *evil laugh* And I smuggled a big big Maltesers, 2 YanYans, Twix and Cadbury's Fruit & Nut to my room, so I could be selfish and not sharing it with anyone. If you're nice I might share a bit .. HAHA!

I came back from campus and I think I did quite okay in my MA 1103 even if there are blanks, and I don't have enough time for LC 1513 =( Why terbalik?! BUT, it's gonna be over soon, like really soon. So I'm not gonna complain anymore and just move on with the last 2 papers =D

Okay .. all these sweeties that I just got won't satisfy me at the moment. 'Coz I'm craving for THIS badly .. Yea, I'm greedy and a petite gluttony-girl. And I really really droolssssss when I look at 'em .. SIGHS. Why my Mamee doesn't bake?

(P/S: She's one of my Biology lecturers. Cool huh! =P)

I want laaaaaaa!!! Anyone wanna buy me those cupcakes as my birthday present? =D


I'M GIVING A VERY OBVIOUS HINT LIAO PEOPLE !!


But anyways, I'll get some of those when I'm not broke. HEHE.





Just being with you,
makes me happy =)

0 comments: