dimlight.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Okay, I'm really outdated ..


SINCE WHEN LINDSAY LOHAN IS BISEXUAL?


WTF. This is what you get with for not watching E! News regularly =( I shall visit Perez Hilton starting from now on!

Anyways .. I was at Ryan Seacrest website and I found this funny video, 'Dimlight'. HAHA!


WATCH IT, TWILIGHT FANS!!


I'm still waiting for Twilight .. >=( Damn, 12nd of Dec or 18th kan?? ROOOAARRR!!

Take180.comview





And you know what guys .. ?

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


LIESLIE WATCHED TWILIGHT SUDAH DI KL.



DAMMITTTT!!!



T________________________T



Pete Wentz is a daddy nowwww! Awww .. my number 1 sexy man is a daddy .. HMM ~ doesn't sound that much sexy to me now. Let's see how it goes.

LOLS!

0 comments: