tagged by ALICIA J.

Monday, September 29, 2008

1.The person who tagged you is?
- obviously, ALICIA J. . Lols!

2.Your relationship with him/her?
- we're ... bu neng shuo de mi mi ;) HAHA! FRIENDS LAA!

Note to AJ: Wanna scandal sama aku pun boleh tu. LOLS!

3.Your 5 impressions of them
- slim.
- quiet.
- actually, NOT THAT QUIET.
- suka Baby Milo macam aku.
- her eyes, always remember, don't know why. Haha!

4.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
- Nada le ~ but I'm waiting. Keke.

5.The most memorable thing they had said to you.
- URMMM ~ nada? I'm waiting though.

6.If they become ur lover, you will?
- OF COURSE. Lols!

7.If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
- AJ, buy Baby Milo tees from you. Or gimme yours also boleh tu!

8.If he/she become your enemy, you will?
- I'll ........ nothing! It won't happen ^^

9. If he/she dies, you will?
- CHOI CHOI CHOI !! Don't curse my AJ.

10.What is it you want to tell for them now?
- AJ: Bila yamcha? ;)

11.Your overall impression of them is?
- She's nice =)

12.How do u think ppl around you will feel around you?
- DO YOU THINK I FUCKING CARE?

13.The characters you love of yourself are?
- Most of the time, I si beh full of myself and I just love the way I are. Lols.

14.On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are?
- The silly me =D

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
- None, I just want to be myself =)

16.For people that care and likes you, say something to them.
- I love you peeps, you know who you are =) Thanks for everything babes!

17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
- 1. Merry
- 2. Steph
- 3. Minna
- 4. Eahui
- 5. Billah
- 6. Nadia
- 7. Ah Kai
- 8. Michelle Lee
- 9. Van
- 10. Nora

18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with?
- Shih Ping.

19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
- ZOMG, SHEMALE! Of course female la =="

20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
- Err, so not going to happen!

21. What is no. 2 studying about?
- KIDS! ;)

22. What was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
- Once upon a time.

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
- I don't know. I know she likes Leona Lewis, that's it. Lols!

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
- Yeaps, her sis is my Laopo & a brother.

25. Will you woo no. 3
- Nope.

26. How about 7?
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

27. Is no. 4 single?
- SHE'S NOT. I'M SAD 'COZ YOU REMIND OF MY SAD MEMORIES WHERE I TRY TO MAKE HER MINE .. *SNIFF SNIFF*

28. What is the surname of no. 5?
- LONG EH!

29. What is a hobby of no. 10?
- Cooking? Hehe!

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
- They don't even know each other =.=

31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
- ISB.

32. Talk about something for no. 1
- SHE'S EFFING HOT AND I'M HER LESBONIC GIRLFRIEND ♥♥♥

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8?
- NOOOOO ~

34. Where does no. 9 live?
- Currently in Perth, OZ.

35. What colour does no. 4 like?
- Not sure le!

36. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends?
- Again, TOTALLY DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER!

37. Does no. 1 have any pets?
- Nope!

38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
- Totally NOT. Woops, sorry Kai ;)

39.What is no.10 doing now?
- I don't know. Why don't you ask her? ;)

0 comments: